aka.ms/yourpc is a Windows phone companion to link your smartphone to your Windows PC to access all phone information such as messages, galleries, notifications, apps, and many more on your Windows PC with the “Windows Phone App.”
The aka.ms/yourpc helps to mirror smartphones such as Samsung, Windows phones, and Android devices.
aka.ms/yourpc – Enter your Code
- Go to www.aka.ms.yourpc on your browser.
- You will see an 8 digit code on your screen.
- Enter the 8-digit code from your app or device screen.
What You Need to Connect Your Phone To A Windows Computer
- Your Phone Companion App – This is a must-have app for Android users who want to sync their Windows apps.
- aka.ms/yourpc should suffice if you don’t have this app on your Android device. This will take you to the Your Phone attendant app’s official Google Play Store page.
- Internet or Wi-Fi access:- There must be a secure and fast internet connection for both devices.
- Make use of the Your Phone app on your PC.
- Moderately clearly, you’ll need Bluetooth on your Android handset, but you’ll also need it on your PC. But if your PC does not already have Bluetooth, do not purchase a Bluetooth adapter or similar device.
How To Connect www.aka.ms.yourpc Using Android Device
- After installing the Your Phone Companion, go to aka.ms/yourpc to link to the Windows app on your smartphone.
- Sign in to the app using the Microsoft account that you used to log into your PC. As a final step, make sure you’re logged in to the account on your PC so that we can proceed.
- You’ll then be requested to scan a QR code that appears on your computer screen.
- Go to aka.ms/yourpc on your PC’s browser to scan the QR code.
- once you click “Open Your Phone” on the program.
- Then use your Android device to scan the QR code.
- When prompted, click ‘Yes, I accept this permission’ . Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to take advantage of all the features of both devices.
How To Link Your Phone App By Using Windows PC
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Windows PC and download the Your Phone app.
- Your Phone app can be accessed by searching for it in the taskbar’s search program option.
- The phone model must be selected.
- Remember to use the same Microsoft account that you use to log in on your phone after this procedure is complete.
- Android users should download the Your Phone Companion app. Using your phone’s preferred web browser, navigate to aka.ms/yourpc. Go directly to Google Play, and download the app if this link fails.
- Use the same Microsoft account that you used on the PC to sign in to your companion app. The phone will display a screen for scanning a QR code.
- You’ll need to use the PC to select the following option:
- QR codes appear when you select this option because you have the Your Phone Companion app loaded on your phone.
- “Pair with QR code” or “Pair manually” now displays a code on your smartphone, and you’ll need to enter it there.
- Once the devices have been successfully linked, you will be able to utilize all of the phone companion’s functions if you enable the permissions that are presented on your screen.