What is www.aka.ms/addpc?
www.aka.ms/addpc – If you’ve been wondering how to link your phone to windows, here you can find the steps you can take to make it possible via www.aka.ms/addpc. The first step you need to take is to ensure your Android phone is recognized by your system. You can update the drivers of your system, or you can change the USB cable
Steps for Downloading and Connecting Phone using www.Aka.ms/addpc
- Visit the link – www.aka.ms/addpc
- If your phone device is compatible, then it will automatically redirect you for downloading the application.
- You may also get redirected to Google play store for downloading and installing the app for linking your phone to your windows PC.
- Install the application.
- You can either use your email id to sign in or scan the QR Code to sign in and link your phone with your PC.
- Tap on continue.
- Grant permission to send and review message, choose “allow”
- Grant permission to manage phone calls, choose “allow”.
- ‘Allow’ contact access.
- Tap continue.
- Choose “Let’s Stay Connected”
How to Setup Phone Link with www.Aka.ms/addpc?
- The first step is you have to open the app on your phone. You can get it by searching for Link to Windows. If you don’t have the app, install it from the Google Play Store. In the app, select Add computer.
- After that it will give you the link aka.ms/addpc. Load this on your PC’s web browser as per your preference. A pop-up will appear asking you to choose an application. Then press Choose Application.
- Choose Phone Link and click Open Link.
- This will open the Phone Link Windows app. Next, Click Continue to move forward with the wizard.
- The Windows app will load a PIN code after that. On your phone, click Continue.
- On your phone, enter the PIN code as you’ll see on the screen and tap Done.
- After the above step, your PC should now finalize the connection. Tap Done on your phone and select Continue on your PC to finalize the pairing.
- On your PC, choose Get started and then Skip to enter the app. Some further information will pop up that you can read or skip.
- Next, your phone should now be connected to PC.